Pendulum Bucket Conveyors
Manifold completitions for the careful bulk handling
- SUITABLE FOR YOUR REQUESTS
- ALIGNED TO CONVEYED MATERIAL
AND CONVEYOR CAPABILITY
- INDIVIDUAL ROUTEING
The most gentle way to handle bulk products
Whether you require demulsified-free, break-proof or dust-free transportation:
HUMBERT & POL pendulum bucket conveyors offer all possibilities to transport
and fill your bulk material efficiently and with careful handling. Besides the generally feasible horizontal
and vertical conveyance in a machine, there are several ways for filling and discharge stations.
- Careful handling during smooth operation
- Perfect accessibility for service and maintenance
- Optional integrated bucket cleaning station for dry and wet cleaning
- Guaranteed future. Aligned to altered conveying tasks in your factory, HUMBERT & POL’s modular designs allow a new setting up of pendulum bucket conveyors at all times
- A wide range of setting up options enables ideal logistics and the ideal use of your room. (right image)
Conveyor Bucket Models
For virtually all applications and special functions HUMBERT & POL offers suitable conveyor buckets.
The selection of the construction material normally results from the transported material’s specifications.
We offer diverse plastic models such as fibre-glass reinforced, detectable, electro-conductive and accredited compatibility for use in food. You obtain metal works of the conveyor buckets in mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium. Optionally we offer nubby bucket inner surfaces, perforated bucket tanks or coated surfaces of all sorts such as Teflon-coatings.
The CONVEYOR CHAIN can be made of case hardening, heat treatable or stainless steel. The corresponding rollers can be made of steel, stainless steel or plastics. Hence for your case of operation ideal material pairing is guaranteed.
HUMBERT & POL provides a great variety of closed or open housing designs for pendulum bucket conveyors: in mild steel with diverse types of coatings, for example powder-coating, wet-varnishing or hot-dip galvanised as well as in different corrosion-resistant steels.
Special Applications & Options
In addition the following options, depending on application and requirements, are available:
- conveyor bucket cleaning wet and dry
- ATEX-compatible models
- individual bucket tilting
- gas-proof appliances
- integrated weighing