Vertical unit load handling – up or downwards
- MINIMAL WEAR
- LOW LEVEL OF MAINTENANCE
- MARGINAL SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Vertical unit load transport
Continuous product transport upwards or downwards.
Excellent space-saving vertical conveyor technology with column design for unit loads
such as bins, boxes, trays, sacks, canisters and similar containers. This equates to maximum efficiency with no outlay on control mechanisms and low energy consumption whilst service operation is maintained. Transport speed is up to 60 m/min. It may also be used as a storage unit.
Benefits at a glance
- Minimum installation area required and ease of assembly on site
- Continuous or stop and go operation
- Only one drive motor required
- Automatic tensioning of the conveyor chain by means of weight loading
- Available in mild or high quality stainless steel
All models are also available in mirror image versions – further model details on request
Reliable with high capacity
Overlapping slats which also follow the curves of the unit ensure safe conveying of unit loads and low-wear and silent uninterrupted operation.
Designed to suit your unit load
HUMBERT & POL offers spiral conveyors in
three slat widths in accordance with your
requirements and which are available in many
Special Applications & Options
- Twin track conveyor construction
- Feed off and merge modules for intermediate levels
- Transfer rollers for the inlet and outlet areas
- Up and downstream conveyor equipment, such as conveyor belts, roller conveyors, etc.